Grand Parade, we’re part of William Hill. We’re a technology hub building great betting and gaming products enjoyed by millions of people all over the world
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be:
- Working with Security Analysts to identify opportunities to automate day-to-day processes.
- Work closely with security architecture and the developer community to help deliver our target architecture including DevSecOps.
- Developing ways in which the services available could be leveraged to expand security coverage.
- Specifying and building applications to integrate with private and 3rd party API’s.
- Automating and streamlining existing systems to improve functionality and information feedback.
- Continuous security assessment and improvement of our build pipeline including delivery of new tooling capabilities.
- Maintain a good understanding of the latest threats to our systems whilst thinking outside the box to design and deliver strong technical security capabilities.
We expect you to have:
- 3 years of experience as a Software Developer (Python, Ruby or Java)
- Desire to work in the Security field
- Experience in developing with the following technologies would be advantageous: OpenDNS, Splunk Enterprise, Proofpoint, Darktrace, SonarQube, OWASP ZAP, Jenkins, Threadfix, AWS components.
- Willingness to continuously expand your technical knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to be tenacious when seeing a build through to its conclusion,
- Ability to pick through a set of business requirements and coming up with a sound technical implementation
- Ability to communicate well to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to speak out when you feel strongly or passionately about a particular problem or implementation.
- Ability to take criticism or suggestion when someone else feels strongly or passionately about a particular problem or implementation
- Ability to architect simple, scalable and maintainable solutions
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken)
We offer you:
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business results of the whole Group
- MacBook Pro or Dell to choose from
- International exposure and business trips to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral progra
- Employment contrac
- Flexible working hour
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
Please send us your CV in English with the following passage included:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Cracow, 31-539, Kotlarska 11, St. or any other entity of William Hill group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of William Hill group places and processes my personal data in its database pursuant to the Recruitment Policy Notice accessible at /address/ the provisions thereof I understand and accept. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within William Hill group, also outside the European Economic Area. I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the scope and nature of the data processing as well as about my rights related to the data processing.”
Please note that we will contact chosen candidates only.