Grand Parade, we’re part of William Hill. We’re a technology hub building great betting and gaming products enjoyed by millions of people all over the world.
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be:
- Working closely with the development teams in an agile environment to provide guidance in support of secure application development
- Working closely with our developers, testers and architects on agile projects
- Cooperating with Product Owners and Directors to gather requirements and ideas from as many people as possible
- Working in a mature Scrum team, at pace, making strategic decisions for the wider benefit of our customers
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a corporate environment
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Technical background
- Understanding of web based technologies and being able to discuss issues connected with them with everyone from Developers to Directors
- Experience in writing user stories, giving you confidence in your new fully fledged agile team
- Experience in working with a large number of stakeholders
We offer you:
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business results of the whole Group
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- International exposure and business trips to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral program
- Employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
Please send us your CV in English with the following passage included:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Cracow, 31-539, Kotlarska 11, St. or any other entity of William Hill group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of William Hill group places and processes my personal data in its database pursuant to the Recruitment Policy Notice accessible at /address/ the provisions thereof I understand and accept. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within William Hill group, also outside the European Economic Area. I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the scope and nature of the data processing as well as about my rights related to the data processing.”
Please note that we will contact chosen candidates only.