Grand Parade, a part of William Hill company, is looking to hire a Full-stack Developer (Integration Specialist) with Node.JS for our Marketing Services department.
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be:
- Responsible for managing reports for the Marketing Solutions Architect
- Setting development standards, patterns & best practices
- Responsible for development & integration of Marketing Products with a focus on delivery
- Designing, implementing & documenting solutions in collaboration with solutions architects and applications architect
- Planning & pre-planning sessions with PO, BA, Architect. Translate non-technical and technical requirements to appropriate audiences
- Driving the improvements in KPI’s (code quality, defects, performance, security, resiliency)
- Responsible for the integrity of the software, ensuring technical debt is managed effectively (avoid creating it & remove it whenever there’s opportunity)
- Taking responsibility for onboarding new products and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
- Collaborating with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of professional development experience in full stack development with Node.JS
- Knowledge of systems integration standards including ESB, SOA, XML, REST, SOAP, HTTP, queuing systems (Kafka, active MQ) and network topology
- Experience in marketing focused tech or related digital experience capabilities
- Third-party software integration experience
- Experience in DevOps activities, production support. All aspects involved in delivering web applications to a production system in an enterprise.
- Experience in working in a test-driven development
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- A degree in a computing-related subject will be an asset
We offer you:
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business results of the whole Group
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- International exposure and business trips to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral program
- Employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
Please send us your CV in English with the following passage included:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Cracow, 31-539, Kotlarska 11, St. or any other entity of William Hill group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of William Hill group places and processes my personal data in its database pursuant to the Recruitment Policy Notice accessible at /address/ the provisions thereof I understand and accept. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within William Hill group, also outside the European Economic Area. I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the scope and nature of the data processing as well as about my rights related to the data processing.”
Please note that we will contact chosen candidates only.