Grand Parade, we’re part of William Hill. We’re a technology hub building great betting and gaming products enjoyed by millions of people all over the world.
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be
- Able to plan your mission as a QA Engineer and do your job day to day to make a difference in the overall quality of the product.
- Providing leadership, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders on driving the automation strategy into the team. Presenting the facts and options and recommendations clearly and concise.
- Looking ‘under the hood’ and having an appreciation of the system architecture and how it needs to be tested. You need to be technical and have an appreciation of system architecture!
- Collaborating with Developers, Technical Leads, and Managers. You need to articulate QA and drive Automation excellence within your team.
- Developing, implementing, tracking and reporting on KPI metrics. You need to walk the talk on Test Automation Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
- Customer eccentric, you understand, you care and grab opportunities to improve at every opportunity
We expect you to have
- Been well seasoned in developing test automation within an Agile environment. (min. 3 years)
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up –you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing.
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve.
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal.
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken).
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA.
- You’ve worked in core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting highest possible quality of product
- You know how to measure performance of React components and you put end user experience as priority
We offer you:
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business results of the whole Group
- MacBook Pro or Dell to choose from
- International exposure and business trips to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral program
- Employment contract or B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
Please send us your CV in English with the following passage included:
“I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Cracow, 31-539, Kotlarska 11, St. or any other entity of William Hill group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Grand Parade Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of William Hill group places and processes my personal data in its database pursuant to the Recruitment Policy Notice accessible at /address/ the provisions thereof I understand and accept. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within William Hill group, also outside the European Economic Area. I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the scope and nature of the data processing as well as about my rights related to the data processing.”
Please note that we will contact chosen candidates only.