Grand Parade, the part of William Hill company, is looking to hire a Scrum Master.
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be:
- Playing Scrum Master role within development team as servant leader
- Supporting team members in project execution according to our Way of Working
- Encouraging and coaching an agile and lean product innovation way-of-working
- Supporting Project Manager / Product Owner in planning, synchronization and stakeholders’ communication
- Cooperating with other Scrum Masters
We expect you to have:
- Min. 1 year of experience on a Scrum Master position in a multinational company
- Min. 2 years of experience in an IT industry
- Engineering background in software development
- Strong believe and convincement for agile, lean ways of working
- Experience in working with people and making them grow
- A history of genuine interest in agile software development methods
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to take initiative, continuously improve yourself and world around
We offer you:
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal trainings, lunch and learn sessions and individual development budget
- Complexity of work and a great influence on business results of the whole Group
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- International exposure and business trips to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits (fully paid private healthcare, Multisport pass, daily fruits), employee referral program
- Employment contract or B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
Please send us your CV in English with the following passage included: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).